- The SimpleFX Trading Ideas Contest will be called Contest in these Terms and Conditions.
- To take part in the Contest you must be at least 18 years old.
- To take part in a Contest you should create and save a Trading Idea on SimpleFX WebTrader. Check SimpleFX Blog for a guide.
- Share your Trading Idea with your friends and on your networks, social media accounts and collect likes and comments to win.
- The winning Trading Ideas will be selected by the SimpleFX Jury. The points will be awarded for:
a. The number of likes and comments received by a Trading Idea (max. 5 points)
b. The quality of a Trading Idea. (max. 5 points)
- The prize pool is $100 paid in Bitcoin. The Prize is shared equally to 10 best Trading Ideas. The prize will be paid in Bitcoin to the client’s SimpleFX Bitcoin Account. SimpleFX reserves the right to pay the prize in other cryptocurrency or fiat currency, chosen at its sole discretion.
- The Contest starts from 00:00:01 am UTC time on the 14th day of each month and ending on the 00:00:01 pm UTC time on the 14th day of each next month.
- Forecasts for the upcoming Contest may be submitted till the deadline of a contest on the 01:00: pm UTC time on the last day of each month.
- One person can provide as many Trading Ideas Charts as he/she wants. If several answers are submitted by one person, only the one with the highest number of points will take part in this contest consideration.
- One user can win more than one prize if he will create more than one Trading Ideas.
- The prize will be credited to the winner`s SimpleFX bitcoin account within ten business days after account number confirmation made by SimpleFX.
- SimpleFX reserves the right, as it in its sole discretion deems fit, to alter, amend, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest, or any aspect of the Contest without Client’s consent by informing the Client using the email provided to SimpleFX upon their registration or SimpleFX WebTrader notification or MT4 mailing upon one day in advance. Under no circumstances shall SimpleFX be liable for any consequences of any alteration, amendment, suspension, cancellation or termination of the Contest.
- SimpleFX reserves the right to not take into consideration Trading Ideas that use fake accounts, comments, likes and spams SimpleFX shoutbox.
- Trading Ideas that contain or promote content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, illegal or unlawful shall be banned.
- Decisions taken by SimpleFX representatives in terms of the Contest are deemed to be ultimate.
- Trading Ideas is not investment advice provided. The information broadcasted by Trading Ideas should not be construed as an offer or a recommendation to trade or engage the Services provided by the SimpleFX in a particular manner and the Trading Ideas do not take into account the investment objectives or financial situation of any particular person.
- Any opinions, chats, messages, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this Website are provided as general market information for educational and entertainment purposes only and do not constitute investment advice. The Website should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent market research before making your actual trading decisions. Opinions, market data, recommendations or any other content are subject to change at any time without notice. SimpleFX Ltd. shall not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information.
- Every Month You Can Win 100$ Sharing a SimpleFX Trading Idea
- S&P 500 at Record Highs. Let’s See How it Closes the Week
- Situation in Both EU and Australia Makes Trading EURAUD Tempting
- Where Will AUDNZD Go Next?
- AUDCAD Chart Analysis Show a Lot of Potential Today
- How to Make the Most of Trading on Forex with a High Leverage
- EURGBP Chart Analysis Reflects the Uncertainty Around Brexit
- NZDUSD is Deffinitelly a Forex Pair You Should Add to Your Watchlist