A SAND utility token is very popular, and crypto market analysts have optimistic forecasts for it for the coming years. All because of a good use case, well-designed tokenomics, an active community, and a solid team behind it. This crypto guide will teach you what SAND (Sandbox) is, the SAND price, and where it came from Is.
Table of contents:
1. What Is SAND (Sandbox)
SAND is the native token of The Sandbox virtual reality game, just as the MANA token is the same for Decentraland. It is an ERC-20 utility token, allowing you to buy and sell EARTH and assets in The Sandbox metaverse. It is also the management token of The Sandbox DAO.
1.1. Through SAND, users can:
- Create and sell assets in the market as NFTs.
- Own PLOTS in one of the COUNTRY sales. Players can then rent or populate them with
- content to increase the country’s value.
- Create games in Game Maker.
2. SAND price
- SAND price is 0.5846 USD (as of November 18, 2022).
- Resources in circulation 1 541 657 026.
- The market capitalization of 892,158,445 USD.
- 24 hours trade volume 96,045,370 USD.
- Total supply 3,000,000,000.
- The maximum SAND price was 8.40 USD(November 25, 2021).
- SAND reached a minimum value of 0.028 USD (November 4, 2020).
3. SAND maximum supply
The maximum SAND supply is 3,000,000,000.
4. Where to deposit SAND tokens?
You can deposit SAND on cryptocurrency exchanges such as SimpleFX.
Now, you can get a bonus of up to $200 for deposit of SAND on your live account. Check the 4 New Token Bonus
5. How to deposit SAND cryptos?
To deposit a token on SimpleFX, you must register on the platform. Then you need to set up a live account for the new tokens according to the instructions below:
- Expand the main MENU (upper right corner) and select Account & Deposits.
- Click Add accounts and select Live account.
- Select SAND from the currency menu or enter it manually.
- Click Create an account, select Yes, and make a deposit.
- Click the green Deposit button (lower right corner) and select Verify profile.
- Go through the verification procedure and make a SAND deposit. Done!
6. SAND (Sandbox) price predictions
SAND’s price forecasts for the coming months are optimistic. According to captainaltcoin.com, the Sandbox utility token will go up 1.68% percent at the end of 2022.
The service expects further growth the following year, resulting in +51.50% in December 2023 (to $ 0.8988). The same prediction model predicts that SAND will reach $2.28 in 2025 and potentially around $1.38 in 5 years.
Equally optimistic are the forecasts for the next five years. According to the website, the Sandbox native token could cost $5.70 in 2030 and $11.39 in 2040.
6.1. Is it worth investing in?
SAND is a risky investment, just like all other cryptos. However, it is more likely to go up than down. There are several reasons for this:
- Sandbox NFTs are one of the most sold collections. Many of these purchases are made in the SAND cryptocurrency, creating a reasonable demand.
- The Sandbox is at the bottom of the top 100 cryptos, which means it has a relatively large market cap. It takes less money to raise the SAND price. This puts the Sandbox native token in an advantageous position against the more prominent players in the blockchain-based metaverse industry.
- The maximum supply of cryptocurrency is 3 billion. The initial and current distribution of SAND is solid, and the vesting schedule is evenly distributed.
7. What is Sandbox?
The Sandbox is a play-to-earn game. It allows users to develop the metaverse with non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on the Ethereum blockchain. Players can create avatars to access numerous games, locations, and hubs in The Sandbox metaverse. You could say that Sandbox is a DeFi version of Minecraft on the blockchain.
8. The Sandbox Origins
The Sandbox first appeared as a mobile game in 2011. Initially, it was supposed to be a competition for Minecraft. F1 Delta Time developer Animoca Brands bought out The Sandbox IP to relaunch it as an NFT-based sandbox title on the Polygon sidechain.
In 2018, co-founders Arthur Madrid and Sebastien Borget decided to explore the potential of creating a 3D metaverse on the blockchain.
In November 2021, The Sandbox raised $93 million in funding from investors. Japanese SoftBank and 50 other financial partners have invested in the metaverse. This list includes the famous gaming company Atari and hip-hop legend Snoop Dogg.